Since 1947, Price-Driscoll has been providing manufacturers with high-quality products and quality care. Our extensive line of release agents set the industry standard for efficiency, value and safety.
Building off the success of their earlier Ultra 3 and Ultra 4 line, Ultralease mold release agents are now offered in a wider range of formulation and packaging options to meet customer’s varying safety and economic needs.
Building off the success of their earlier Spectrum products, the new Supralease line adds several niche products for the most complete line of non-silicone releases in the industry.
What is an Ultralease release? Building of the heritage and success of our Ultra 3 and Ultra 4 lines, Ultralease…
Brief instructions for using our release agents are below. Please contact us if you have additional questions or a unique…
Ultralease Release Agents
Our class-leading silicone-based releases.
- Release Agents, UltraleaseUltralease HDR GP is an heavy-duty, silicone-based release agent that provides increased release for complex shapes or problem areas.
- Release Agents, UltraleaseUltralease LTR is a light-duty, silicone-based release agent formulated for applications requiring a minimum level of active product.
- Release Agents, UltraleaseUltralease SLP provides a high-slip, semi-permanent parting film which effectively releases plastics, adhesives, and other elastomeric products.
- Release Agents, UltraleaseUltralease TMP provides a semi-permanent parting film suitable for high-temperature operations.
- Release Agents, UltraleaseUltralease URE GP is a semi-permanent, solvent-based mold release formulated expressly for urethane and elastomer polymers.
- Release Agents, UltraleaseUltralease APR is an all-purpose, silicone-based release agent that provides high-performance release and surface conditioning to any metal or plastic mold.
Supralease Release Agents
Non-silicone mold releases for specialty applications.
- Release Agents, SupraleaseUltralease TFL is a universal release agent containing a high lubricity, low molecular weight PTFE fluoropolymer for mold release and dry lubricant applications.
- Release Agents, SupraleaseSupralease CLR is a clear, white-oil release formulated for applications where only highly refined products are suitable.